optomap digital Retinal imaging
Dr. Hoster & Dr. Ewert continue to bring the most advanced technology to our patients by introducing the Optomap Retinal Imaging device. The Optomap captures an ultra-wide digital image of your retina (the delicate lining at the back of the eye, similar to film in a camera) to better evaluate your eye and systemic health.
- Fast, easy and comfortable.
- Typically does not require dilation, however, dilation still may be needed and is determined by your doctor.
- Instantly available for you and your doctor to review during your eye exam.
- Creates a permanent record to compare and track potential eye diseases.
- Captures a 200 degree image of your retina, this compared to a 45 degree view by standard retina imaging devices.
- Great educational tool for a better patient understanding of your eye and eye health.